The Oura Smart Ring Tracks Your Body's Heart Rate, Temperature, Movement, and Sleep. Powerful, Accurate Body-Tracking Technology In a Sleek, Stylish Ring. I decided to try this out even though I have the “8” sleep mattress. This combines a few things my Apple Watch does and my mattress. Here is my review.
Today I get into a product I felt I needed, to track my sleep habits as well as incorporate comfort and warmth when I sleep. The Eight Sleep tracker is a mattress cover that tracks the whole bad (two sides to accommodate two people) sleep patterns (awake, lite sleep, deep sleep Rem sleep) into an app that has great summaries and detail to improve your sleep. It also is a comfortable mattress pad with a heater incorporated. Here's my review because I had to order a new one.
A sensor layer that fits over any mattress and instantly turns your bed into a smart bed. Review your sleep data, use the dual zone warming feature for an extra cozy bed, connect to almost any wifi-enabled device in your house
iRobot's Roomba 690 vacuum offers lots of functionality for the price, including control via smartphone and support for voice commands through smart home devices. I finally had my wood floors down and I wanted something that could clean them every day. We try out the Roomba 960 and the affordable 690 and go through our test. These are Amazons best pick for vacuums.
- Clean and schedule from anywhere with the iRobot HOME App; compatible with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant
- Patented 3-Stage Cleaning System and Dual Multi-Surface Brushes pick up everything from small particles to large debris
- Dirt Detect sensors alert Roomba to work harder on concentrated areas of dirt, such as high-traffic zones of your home
- Full suite of intelligent sensors guide the robot under and around furniture to help thoroughly clean your floors. Filters captures fine dust and debris
- Auto-Adjust Cleaning Head automatically adapts its height to effectively clean carpets and hard floors