This session on the Techbro Wino, I replacement my Roomba accessories for my Roomba 960. This will be the second time and I wanted to get a product that the filters wouldn’t wear out too fast. I’m giving this brand a try and see how it does.
Alicia and I take a visit to this well advertised Amazon experience center where all the automated services we installed a year ago. Is being rolled out into to new homes. The one exception is the home delivery options that is way too expensive to just have scheduled on a regular basis.
iRobot's Roomba 690 vacuum offers lots of functionality for the price, including control via smartphone and support for voice commands through smart home devices. I finally had my wood floors down and I wanted something that could clean them every day. We try out the Roomba 960 and the affordable 690 and go through our test. These are Amazons best pick for vacuums.
- Clean and schedule from anywhere with the iRobot HOME App; compatible with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant
- Patented 3-Stage Cleaning System and Dual Multi-Surface Brushes pick up everything from small particles to large debris
- Dirt Detect sensors alert Roomba to work harder on concentrated areas of dirt, such as high-traffic zones of your home
- Full suite of intelligent sensors guide the robot under and around furniture to help thoroughly clean your floors. Filters captures fine dust and debris
- Auto-Adjust Cleaning Head automatically adapts its height to effectively clean carpets and hard floors
I've had the Homepod for about a month, so I'm a little used to having it and using it. I decided its about time i give my opinion on this new addition to the Apple family. I'm reviewing it from a sound, look and functionality perspective. I give my opinion on the pluses and minuses of the Homepod and what I hope Apple would be doing next with the product.
HomePod is a powerful speaker that sounds amazing and adapts to wherever it's playing. It's the ultimate music authority, bringing together Apple Music and Siri to learn your taste in music. It's also an intelligent home assistant, capable of handling everyday tasks — and controlling your smart home.